Position Code: 22048-19B
As the Associate Director / Director of Information Security Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) you will be responsible for partnering with IT & Business Leadership to develop, implement, maintain, and mature a strategic, risk-based roadmap for the GRC component of our Information Security, Risk, & Compliance program. This talented individual will work cross-functionally to develop guidelines and standards as well as educate and enable our employee base to ensure we meet our objectives. The Director’s day-to-day activities include implementation and maintenance of our Information Security GRC program, including but not limited to the following:
- Drive: Develop and drive the ownership and accountability of Information Security Risk, and Compliance objectives and supporting IT initiatives.
- Connect: Inspire trust and build strong, authentic, productive relationships within the organization and with key stakeholders. Effectively engage and collaborate with leadership across the organization to develop, define and build on innovative ideas and business priorities
- Develop: Create an environment of continual improvement both inside and outside of direct team.
- Out Front: Anticipate the needs of key leadership and facilitate as well as motivate those around you to identify solutions that both improve the security of our environment and advance business objectives.
- Re-Imagine: Bring new ideas, methods, and approaches to Gossamer and this role. Leverage own expertise to challenge the status quo and drive decisions and actions necessary to improve our business processes and related technology.
- Passion: Demonstrate an unyielding passion for the employee experience, culture, mission and vision. Lead by example and inspire others to follow.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience including proven ability to successfully lead and oversee critical projects and cross functional efforts.
- Experience working in a regulated networking environment, preferred.
- Proven management, leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with active-listening skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels including Directors and VP levels within IT and the Business.
- Strong working knowledge, understanding and experience in building, maintaining, and maturing effective GRC programs.
- Ability to drive strategy, vision, direction, and prioritization on enterprise wide projects and programs at the senior leadership level.
- Applies critical thinking to generate new thoughts and opportunities; has ability to collaborate and build on strategic and innovative thoughts/ideas.
- Informed on industry standards and practices, and a forward thinker on new and innovative approaches.
- Ability to socialize and manage operations and technical components for a portfolio of projects in support of stated strategic objectives.
- Provide vision and leadership regarding organizational design and resourcing of large, complex and undefined enterprise wide initiatives including all aspects of management from vision through execution.
Gossamer Bio is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest to [email protected].