Position Code: 22074-19U
Gossamer Bio is a team of highly dedicated, passionate individuals. We pride ourselves on a culture of respect, humility, transparency, dedication, collaboration and fun. This position requires a dynamic and self-motivated candidate to provide administrative support to the CEO and associated executives, effectively partnering with the leadership team, while organizing and expediting flow of work through the CEO’s office. There will be frequent interactions with employees throughout the organization, as well as external physicians, industry leaders and board members along with frequent access to highly confidential information and files. The role will work closely and collaboratively with other Executive Assistants to provide seamless and cohesive coverage for the executive team as a whole while coordinating complex activities and working independently to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks with little or no supervision.
- Provide administrative and executive support to the CEO as well as other Senior Leadership supporting clinical/patient and regulatory related activities.
- Serve as first-point-of contact for supported Executives, autonomously prioritizing and making decisions regarding the Executive’s time and resources.
- Effectively manage executive’s calendar, travel schedule, and internal and external communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings, etc.
- Participate as part of a team in planning, coordinating and executing events such as: medical symposiums, trade shows, national meetings/conferences, team and company events.
- Communicate executive’s instructions or desires to various individuals and/or departments and furnishes and obtains information from other executives.
- Assist in the preparation of executive, advisory and external meetings, to include preparation of materials and agenda, capturing meeting minutes, follow through on action items, etc.
- Coordinate high volume of travel, domestic and international, associated with complex itineraries and meetings. This includes transportation and accommodations, dining, confirming agendas, locations, etc. with participants, preparation of itineraries and identification of cost-efficient travel options, while pro-actively troubleshooting and addressing travel conflicts and issues.
- Prepare special reports, gathering, and summarizing data.
- Prepare complex correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Independently manage and own special projects, some that may require discretion and sensitivity.
- Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executives.
- Organize and maintain files of correspondence and records, following up on pending matters.
- Complete timely, accurate and compliant, expense reporting
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, process improvement, often establishing processes to accomplish objectives.
- Implement systems to file, organize, and archive information.
Experience & Education
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years of experience supporting senior executives, preferably in the biopharma industry.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to be pro-active, anticipate issues and effectively problem-solve.
- Excellent collaborative skills in coordinating and supporting all administrative roles across the organization for all needs of the Company.
- The ability to anticipate complications related to complex tasks and processes and search for opportunities of simplifications
- Proven proficiency in safeguarding complex tasks and processes by building in redundancies while maintaining efficiency.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor in any situation.
- Experience planning large meetings.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and Cloud based storage platforms.
- Excellent professional and personal demeanor, including inter-personal and collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels across the organization and with external parties. Perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated flexibility, and the ability to work in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment while independently and effectively managing multiple, changing, priorities, while consistently meeting deadlines and delivering high quality work product.
- Proven discretion, integrity and diplomacy in handling sensitive and confidential information.
Gossamer Bio is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants and complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest to HR@GossamerBio.com.